General Warranty & Claim Policy
D-Instrument.com will provide full support for the products we distribute by offering warranty replacement and/or repair service. Warranty only covers strictly on manufacturing defects and applies only to the original purchaser of the product.
The duration of the warranty varies for different product.
The warranty does not cover in the event of:
1. Normal wear & tear or maintenance issues
2. Abnormal use, neglect, abuse or misuse
3. Improper or failure to follow instructions for use.
4. Modifications or dismantling of the product.
5. Repairs or servicing not performed by authorised service centers
6. Damage or loss from shipping, transportation or storage
Buyer is to notify us by email with the following information:-
1. Make & Model of product
2. Date of purchase together with a copy of invoice or receipt
3. Detailed description of the claimed defect
After review of the defect, we will contact you with instructions on returning the defective product for verification. If warranty claim is valid, we will either send you back the repaired item or a new replacement according to our discretion. For product replacement, the defective product returned must be in good physical condition must include all parts and accessories that came with product.
All items sold are not returnable and non refundable